Friday, May 18, 2007

and we're off and running.....

headed off today to take the dog to our daughter who will "dog sit" while we are in Albuquerque for our show.

While we are in that area, we will be visiting the site where her wedding will be in August so I can start making decisions about decorating, etc. I will be taking pictures and we should have a "map" of the room setup when we get done.

I actually did finish a piece of jewelry yesterday, but I haven't yet taken a picture of it, so I'll try and get that done next week when we return.

Tomorrow we leave early to travel to Albuquerque. If you live (or are visiting) in that area and want to come and see our stuff up close and personal, you can use this link to visit our website and get details of where we'll be and the show hours. If you come to the show with a copy of that page in hand, we'll give you 10% off on any purchase from our table.

and so, we're off!

No comments: