Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Officially Done

decorating that is!

the stockings are hung (just in the decorative sense)

the trees are up

lots of other little Christmas odds and ends are on display

it is amazing how much Christmas stuff one can accumulate in almost 40 years

some of the most memorable ones aren't even the most costly ones -- but the ones with the sweetest memories

I still have some more pictures to take and share with y'all tomorrow

and I'm still working on some sewing projects too, (even finished one yesterday that I can't show you yet!)

and another afghan square is complete


today, a bit more shopping, more Christmas projects and more gift wrapping --- but also some time to work on the beaded piece I'm doing and maybe some work on a wood project I started quite a while ago

time to get rolling!!

No comments: