Sunday, October 24, 2010

Coexist

could not believe I was able to capture this unbelievable moment with the camera

the black dog is my big lab

the red dog is my daughter's dog that was here with them Friday and yesterday

they are laying side by side on a small love seat

this shot is especially amazing because the red dog hardly ever lets another animal this close to her -- people are good, but I guess she missed having siblings

love this picture!!

meantime, while my daughter and her husband were here we finished pulling up the rest of the garden and worked on designing baby announcements and made a batch of cookie dough and played with designs for Christmas cards

oh yes, and yesterday evening I reached the half way mark on the quilting of the baby quilt -- having finished stitching the cross hatching all the way across the entire quilt one way, I was able to trim the edges and now I can start the stitching the other way

and that Christmas project from the other day? I took the entire binding off it it -- it just was not straight enough to meet the galloping horse test, so I will try again with maybe a slightly different approach (hate to frog stitch on sewing as much as anything else, but sometimes it is required!)

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

The lion shall lay down with the lamb...