Monday, November 21, 2011

butchering and other projects

yesterday was the day

the biggest pumpkin that we grew (which weighed 10 pounds and 8 ounces) was deemed the one to be made into this Thanksgiving's pumpkin pies

by the end of the day it had been reduced to these two little baggies of pulp

need to do one of your own? instructions for how we did it are here

pumpkin butchering has long waiting periods between steps, so I got a lot of work done on the beading project too

all of the beading on the right hand side is complete

and I've started working on the left side now

looking good!




and this hat is done -- and it's actually the size I need it to be!!

WHOOT!

the knitting of hats is now done -- as far as I know


I started another knitting project last night, but I won't be showing you any pictures of it until after Christmas -- that's just how it goes this time of year

time to get to that laundry!

No comments: