Wednesday, February 22, 2012

and now the putting together

the pieces are all ready

so the next step is to install the hinges and the clasp

and I confess I'm still not totally sure what the clasp will be -- partly because what I use will depend on how long this is after I get those hinges installed

these pieces did come out pretty much the way I envisioned, which is pretty cool

last night I started sewing together the sweater I've been knitting for myself -- because it has many, many different colors it will take a while to get that part done -- I did the center back seam last night and I'm pretty impressed with how it looks --- pictures soon, I promise

the binding is on the seasons piece, I just need to add the label

and I started quilting the fabric for the Cricut cover

all that and the laundry finished yesterday too!

so today some shopping, then back to the projects!

No comments: