Sunday, May 20, 2012

caution: gratuitous cuteness ahead

Ta Da!

the center medallion for the necklace is all beaded now

after some searching I was able to find a piece of leather big enough to do the backs of all of these

then I did some calculating and determined that I do have enough of the burnt orange beads I want to use to create the edges and hinges to finish this

Yippee!!





yesterday we made a trip to Denver so I could help my mother with defrosting her freezer

we hadn't done that for a couple of years, but it wasn't nearly as difficult as it was when we did it the last time  --- guess we're getting smarter about it

of course that meant a couple of hours in the car up and back (actually a bit more than that since it was raining and that slows down the traffic) --- which means I knit

so here's another afghan square complete --  and I have another one about half finished too

it's been a while since I've posted a picture of the world's cutest little boy

this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago

and it's a little fuzzy --- it's not easy getting a clear picture in low light conditions of a perpetual motion machine!

he's just so CUTE!!



time to get to today's projects

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Mr. Cute steals the show! Wow, look at all that hair. Someday our Parker will catch up...