Tuesday, April 10, 2007

blog before leaving......



While I did spend most of yesterday getting things packed to go, I did manage to get almost all of the beading done on this piece.

I do think its going to be really pretty when its done! Like the stone, each end of the beading has its own character in pattern and color and that has kept me interested enough to keep at it.... A Good Thing!!

Along with this work, I did things like hard boil eggs and make a batch of Kolaches to share and take with us. When I made this batch, I calculated the calories, carbs, fat, etc. So if you're looking for that information too, I have updated the piece about this recipe on Hatties Kitchen.

We will be leaving this afternoon to head to our daughter's (she will be dog sitting while we're gone), then early tomorrow morning, off to California!

I'll blog when I have internet access during the trip, this weekend is "iffy", but I promise to "catch up" as soon as I can!

This morning it was snowing again here, so this promises to be a very interesting trip.....send up a little prayer for our safe travel if you would....

No comments: