Friday, June 19, 2009

last minute odds and ends

You'd think after 4 loads of laundry, helping to mow both lawns and packing for our trip that I'd be too tired to do anything but go to sleep ---

But no, the brain would not stop babbling, so after all of that I worked on the beaded band for the balloon piece, and on the Christmas quilt project, and knitted on a mitten

Then I drew this little swan

Another addition to the doodle collection -- and a possible candidate for creating a rubber stamp from

I packed my rubber stamps and the materials I have on hand to make more of same (tools, rubber for cutting) hoping that we'll get to play with that idea while we're in California

So after breakfast we'll pack the car and head on out

Watch for posts on the road and while we're in California "playing"!

No comments: