Monday, January 23, 2006

Faceless, footless, earless, wingless.....



....but recognizable as a bear and a penguin (I hope!)......the little Ice Buddies are taking shape. Each one of them is now filled with steel shot (in the bottoms, so they don't fall over on their noses) and fiberfil. Next step....faces, feet, ears, wings....and accessories!

Meantime, I started working again on a very complex jewelry piece made up of leaves that are both seed beads and silver. The silver leaves are basically done, but I need to make about 40 of the beading leaves in browns, reds, oranges, yellows and pale greens.....got to love those delicas!

Some accomplishments to be noted for last week: I finished a quilt I had been working on for over 2 years, its a king size pieced one with 12 different Santa blocks. Now I can start another one that's been "brewing".

Back to "work"!

No comments: