Thursday, December 11, 2008

a few more things














the last of the making for the giving tree

cute little sweater vest has bear fronts and bear backs on the yoke

Now we can wrap up the presents and take them over to the store where we picked up the tag



play apron for another child

this one has embroidery and button accents on the front (I'm having a lot of fun with the sewing machine!)









Picked up this cute item at Pier One for a dollar

image a cute little polar bear wearing this

you get the idea!






I'm not feeling all that great this morning, so I'm planning to lay low today --

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Love the pink vest, it's adorable! I think I'm going to play with the pattern a little bit (how unusual for me!) to try and knit some critters into the Warm Woolies vests.

Great apron, complete with pockets! That's the kind I need, since it covers the entire front of whatever shirt is underneath. Not that I'm messy or anything, just sayin'...

Laura Lynn said...

Bev those are GREAT!! And how wonderful to do something like this for others. :)