Saturday, September 06, 2014

with relish?

at least that is what my sister suggested I should title this post since the last one was titled "catch up" (groan?!)

it's probably as good a choice as any idea that I had!


last weekend we did a lot of loading of boxes and furniture into the pod

on Saturday morning, when I made a run to the closest convenience store for a bag of ice to keep the bottles of water cool, I got to see part of the balloons from the balloon festival that took place here last weekend

my daughter and son in law, along with Mr Cute and their two dogs came to our house to help out for that weekend

on Sunday evening I caught this photo of their big dog and our dog sleeping all curled up on the couch

I didn't know when I snapped it that it would be the last such picture I would have the opportunity to take -- because of ongoing health issues, the red dog has now crossed over the rainbow bridge

at some point in the near future I will be making this photo into an art quilt
I started working on this piece a couple of weeks ago - or longer -- and haven't gotten to it for over a week --- I hope the commotion dies down soon so I can get back to it

I have been working on this, which is another piece in the shed door series

yesterday I had an MRI done on my lower back --- I would not describe it as a pleasant experience, and I hope not to have to go there again --- I'm also hoping that by some amazing chance it will actually tell them something that will help --- I see the doctor next Thursday

for now it's back to the packing and cleaning and painting

time to get moving






1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Hoping your back heals well and I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved faithful dog.