Monday, April 03, 2006

A Sneak Preview....



and now I shall know who has been reading the blog!

Have just finished up the bear that will be my traveling companion, convention delegate and erstwhile Roving Reporter for this weekend's 23rd Annual International Teddy Bear Convention!

He's so new that he doesn't even have a name yet (but the word "Hallzee" keeps coming to my head). He's quite different than any of the other bears we've done, and I'm thinking that the bow won't last long.....perhaps a plaid vest? Check out the close up of his feet.....I used a needle sculpture technique to create "toe pads" (a little stunt learned in my doll making days).

Do let me know what you think of him!

Today its off to do errands, take care of mom and dad's truck, and start packing. All of the bears are packed up in their tubs and ready to roll, so we're actually in pretty good shape to make the trip.....I'm getting excited!!

No comments: