Monday, February 27, 2006

Update, some work happening....


Well, its been wild. Have spent most of the last few days holed up with the cool mist humidifier recouping from the usual post cold virual bronchitius (ok, don't flog me for the medical terms that I can't spell!!) Barking like a seal still, but not near as much now.

Tomorrow my dad has his surgery. Originally this was estimated to be an 8 hour surgery, but now has been re-estimated as only (ONLY!?) 5 hours. We'll be up at the crack of dawn to get him to the hospital by 7 am. Tomorrow promises to be a very long day.

All prayer, positive thoughts are gratefully accepted!

On the work in the studio, I have now finished all of the leaves for the necklace and I actually think these last few are the best of the bunch!

The next few days I will be working on blocks for the quilts and knitting on the sweater I'm making for the DH.....

Well, off to clean the kitchen, fold laundry and try to relax enough to sleep some tonight.....

No comments: