Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New projects



Completed 3 more bracelets.

The top one is an adult size, and the alphabet beads spell "DREAM".

The bottom 2 are child size. We'll be setting up a section with "gifts for the young lady" this weekend, so I needed to make a couple of things that were smaller. We'll see how that goes.

Meantime, I'm working on the new pieces. One stone for Let the River Run has been "framed" (or bezeled, if you prefer) and it looks pretty good.

Two of the wood beads of the necklace are covered....this is going much faster than the bracelet did, I guess because I have the technique figured out now.

I have also been "setting" the stones in a new piece of Art Clay that DH did....it looks like a disco ball in silver and will have many different little (2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm) stones in it.

Progress is being made on the Christmas sock, I'm now doing the ankle shaping decreases.

Car #4 for the car quilt is about 2/3 done too.

Today we have to go and license the van ... I'll either be pleasantly surprised or there will be a rant to follow ... stay tuned!

No comments: