Monday, October 09, 2006

Nibbling away at the projects

Finished half of the last "chain" for the necklaces yesterday.....this one is going better, probably because I didn't string the beads so tight.

Work on the new design idea is progressing....I have successfully covered 2 1/2 of the wood beads (and the rope in between then) with the bright colored matte finish beads....I can already envision doing future projects where there are checker board or swirl or paisley patterns covering each bead....this is one of the best ideas yet, and the original plan was the DH! Yes sir, we make a great team!!



Another car complete......1/6 of them finished. These really are going MUCH faster than I thought they would....it actually took longer to create the patterns and make the fabric selections that it has to put them together.....I'm very pleased with how well these are going.

Now have 1/2 of the binding done on the cat quilt.

Today will be taken up in laundry and cleaning, and I need to rearrange the photo studio to make room for the new photo light cube that has arrived....a pain to rearrange again, but the new cube should make our photos a lot better.....

No comments: