Monday, September 09, 2013

more on the pointy things and smashed pumpkins

I know -- it's been a while since a post here, but last week I spent a lot of time hanging an art show -- now that is done I'm trying to get back to working on things

this for instance

once I get the next two squares done (one at each end) I'm probably going to have to start thinking seriously about what kind of a clasp I want to put on it

and then there is this

this is a close up of part of the pumpkins on that big pumpkin piece

problem is, now that I'm doing the machine quilting on this, I'm getting fraying around the edges of the fused pieces that I'm not happy with

still thinking about ways to fix it -- we'll see



1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I've been trying to think of what that bracelet reminds me of--I dunno, but I like it!