Sunday, January 19, 2014

more finished work

this is another of the sewing projects that was still hanging out after Christmas

my daughter had been wanting an organizer to hang on the back of the front seat to keep Mr Cute's toys up off the floor of the car and we couldn't find one that did exactly what she wanted

our usual solution to these problems is that we buy a pattern that is close and then I make it into what she needs

having finished this project, I'll be mailing off a box to her with this and the pants for Mr Cute on Tuesday

last night I finished these -- and my plan to knit two pair at the same time worked quite well!

I still need to make one more pair of mittens to have the same number of pairs of mittens that I have hats, but I need to go through the yarn stash and pick out something that will go well with that other hat

then there is this

which is a great example of why I don't usually try to do any bead embroidery that needs to look balanced and even all the way around

because this definitely does not

so, this has been picked out again and I'm trying to come up with some new approach as this makes three failed attempts



1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Wish I'd had a toy bag in my car when my kids were little. It's a great idea.