Friday, April 06, 2007

we're done!

Last night I finished the last of the animals I wanted to have done for the show.





After the third try, the kangaroo is done. I have already made some notes about what things need to change to do the next one, but this is the Version I for the show.







and this is the second Mousie.

This fabric has a longer, shaggier pile, so he looks different from the first one, but still quite cute I think.

I'm going to put together a kit for another dog to be worked on in the car while we are travelling. This one will be browns and a a whole different patchwork than the black and gray one. Its a lot more fun doing every one different.




All of the footballs, full and half are complete. Now its on to putting the circles together.

Most of the packing is done too, so I find myself in a very odd and unknown time -- just a few days before we leave for a show, and everything is finished....strange and a little frightening because it means I have a few days to get into trouble....mmmmmmmmm

No comments: