Friday, September 21, 2007

Good things accomplished.....



I made a trade at our show last weekend for some new materials to work with. If you'd like to see a bit more about them, here is the link that has pictures of the whole "haul".


Anytime we're traveling, I work on pieces that will be for sale in the car, but I also work on knitting that goes to charity.







These 5 afghan squares were completed during the 2 weekends of travel. This brings my total of squares to 70 for this year. I'd like to get 30 more done to bring my total up to an even 100 for the year.

Meantime my daughter pointed out to me that I should make her a hand bag that she can take to work and show off and maybe I can take an order or two from the folks she works with....sounds like a plan to me! I'll be quizzing her about what "features" she would like. I started working on a bag for me yesterday....its coming right along.

I spent time yesterday cleaning in the laundry room after Wednesday's water heater disaster. The concrete floor is now mostly dry, but there is still the piece of wet carpet to deal with as well as trying to make order again after having moved everything out as quickly as possible to whatever space it would fit in. This will take a bit of time.....guess we needed to get rid of some of this stuff anyway.

No comments: