Monday, September 24, 2007

Play Day Report




One of the things that happens as I work on things that are for sale is that I tend to keep using the same techniques that I already know and am comfortable with because it makes the work go faster.

So for my Play Day yesterday, I spent some time teaching myself some new beading techniques.

If you'd like to see more of what I did, use this link.

So, since I played with beads yesterday, the little pumpkin bear isn't finished yet, but I'll be going back to him today.

First tho' I have work to do to make some order in the chaos of the laundry room after cleaning up the water heater mess.......at least now the stinky carpet is out of there (who in their right mind puts carpet in a laundry room -- especially a basement laundry room that has a drain in the middle of the floor?? oh DUH!!)

time to get to it.....

3 comments:

Nancy G said...

Well, at least the floor HAS a drain; the geniuses that did our house didn't put any in!

Bev said...

now that sounds pretty stupid too! and just how would you drain your hot water heater if need be?

Nancy G said...

They had to run a hose to DS's shower drain to do it...THAT was fun!