Saturday, September 01, 2007

As if there wasn't enough going on already,

this week I launched 2 (yes TWO!) new blogs.

Being a split personality is such fun!!

For quite a while I've been trying to keep the animal art and the jewelry art on this site together, but its just confusing. And its hard to develop a website that way too, so we have decided to let our multiple personalities each have their own "space" to grown in.

Effective today (September 1 is a good beginning place), I will be posting things about my jewelry work over at Big Black Dog Studio. We decided on this name as a sort of tribute to our big black dog and because most all of the "fish" references (ok, Haring, herring -- its still fishy) were pretty much taken.

Also effective today, I will begin posting about our "green" projects on Mama Rose's Reincarnations

The animals are staying here at Esmerldas as that is where they began and that is the name our animals are most known by.

And so, as I work on new things other than animals I will post on those sites, but I'll be still refering to them here with a link for your convenience.

In other blog news, I have invited my daughter to contribute to Hattie's Kitchen and share her adventures with cooking and other household escapades. I'm looking forward to seeing what she will add to that blog.

So, as they say, watch this space for more adventures and links to what else we're working on.

The new bear is progressing nicely. Today I should be able to finish up his feet and then we can take some pictures!!



And there is a new critter in the pattern development stage now....the DH decided I needed a new animal to work on when we're traveling this coming week, so he's designing an ant eater.....they're really kind of cute.....I'll be making the first one out of wool coating or something similar to test the pattern before we move on to other fabrics.

Time to get to work!

No comments: