Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pumpkin Shreddie is done....



Ok, everybody say "aaaaawwwwwwhhhhhhh!"

Isn't he cute?

and he's only 6 inches tall!



Once I actually sat down to work on the finishing (he'd been sitting around in the pumpkin with no leaves or vine since Saturday), it went really quickly, and I'm pleased with the results.

This morning I sent his pictures off to an on line magazine. Now I need to create his page for my website and get it loaded up. And while I'm at it, I really should take down the pictures of the pieces that I sold while I was in Kansas City (oh, DUH!, I've just been a bit busy since then)

We have been invited to apply for a show in Ross Park, NY next August. It is an honor to even be invited, and now I have to figure out which animals I should send pictures of for the jury selection.

I've decided to send off one of my new "reincarnation" pieces to Stampington (they publish some of my most favorite magazines: Belle Armoire, Altered Couture, Haute Handbags) because I think it may fit one of their magazines. So today I need to get the description written then find packing materials, etc.....

Meantime, the laundry part of the laundry room looks so neat and clean that I'm thinking I should start working on other parts of the area too....lets start with finding out what is really in those boxes that have been sitting there for 5 years....sounds like time to divide and dispose!

into the fray!!

3 comments:

Nancy G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy G said...

Let's try this again, shall we?

"aaaaawwwwwwhhhhhhh!"
He's adorable, and you are apparently a glutton for punishment. Are you sure you don't want to make him smaller? teehee

Bev said...

actually this is a bear that I have made probably 100 of---I usually work on him in the car when we are travelling .... now the pumpkin was a whole 'nother "kettle" (so to speak!)

This particular fur just "worked" with the whole pumpkin theme

Glad you enjoyed him!