Sunday, September 23, 2007

working on this and that......

Well, the little bear and his pumpkin are moving along.

I got the pumpkin done, but I needed a good picture of a pumpkin leaf to finish him up, which I found this morning on line....soooooo, hopefully today I will get him finished up.

While I was in Springfield last weekend, I got one of those phone calls -- my dad was having emergency surgery to repair a strangulated hernia.....bad news all around.

The good news here is that he came through the surgery well, and is now home recuperating.

So yesterday we went up to visit and help my mom with some things....changing the sheets on the queen size bed, gas in the truck......



I knit this square on the way up to Denver..............



and this one on the way home..............

which puts me only 28 away from doing 100 for the year................

meantime, I've been quilting right along on the quilt for my daughter. Last night I finished the last ring at the top of the quilt, so now I'll be working down the side...



I've not had a "play day" since before the wedding, so I'm thinking about taking part of one today and trying out some new bead weaving techniques.....

No comments: