Saturday, October 13, 2007

another bag complete!



Finished last night!

Check out more details at Mamarose's Reincarnations.

Meantime, work continues on animal projects.....I laid out the new flamingo yesterday and have done all of the basic stitching on the bear that will be the "Bear in the Box".

I felt like I was speeding right along on the royal white toucan, only to discover last night that I had inserted a piece incorrectly -- TWICE! (once on each side), and will now have to make a major trip to the frog pond (rip it, rip it)....and this ripping has to be done carefully since I don't have any more of the fabric --- talk about feeling stupid!! Oh well.....these things happen.....

Into the fray!!

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Reminds me of the time I was making a summer dress, and I very carefully put both side seam pockets in upside-down!

Bev said...

mmmmm, that does sound like something I'd do too!