Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bracelet and toucan and new projects -- OH MY!



I finished the bracelet that I had been working on.....to see the details and bigger photos, go here.


Today it goes off to Belle Armoire Jewelry for consideration....


Also waiting on the porch for the mail man is Toucan IV, which I sold over the weekend to a lady in Kansas.....

So yesterday (aside from finishing the bracelet), I started pulling out the fabrics to work on new birds -- dodos, a puffin (a whole new design!), a new toucan (and a white toucan too), and the DH is working on a new penguin design. There is also a black sheep to be cut, and I'm starting to think about a new bear ---

Ok, its time to get busy!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Go, Bev! You know, I've always had a soft spot for bears. :) :)

Bev said...

they're just so warm and cuddly!

Thanks Kelly