Wednesday, October 24, 2007

this 'n that...



I know, I said I wasn't doing any more bags for a while, but this one I just couldn't resist!

Its big enough to hold a laptop computer, and has a very cool quilted lining.

For more details, go here and take a look.

Meantime, I finally figured out how to finish up the necklace I've been working on (on and off anyway), and should get that done soon -- definately in time for the next show which isn't until a week from Saturday.

Progress is begin made on the unidentified green object and a re-knit of sweater cuffs on a sweater for the DH as well.

Today is our shopping day, so probably not much will get done in the studio -- but we must have groceries!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, that is so cool, Bev!!

Bev said...

thanks Kelly!