the last secret knitting project is finished (although in my excitement last night, I forgot to take a picture of it so I'll have to do that on Christmas day because it's already wrapped!)
and yesterday I baked cookies from a recipe that I haven't used in a very long time -- it was a lot easier to do than the last time I made them, because now days I have a stand mixer and a food processor!
you may recall that I said I was not happy with the way this was turning out
yesterday I removed all of the pieces of the face, leaving only the body and the green collar
today I hope to start reworking and putting in the new pieces so it will have more definition --- it's sort of like paint by number -- only with fabric
hopefully that will be a lot more satisfactory!