Wednesday, November 13, 2013

getting back to normal

my finger has recovered enough that I was able to work on this bead work again yesterday

I have connected the three strands of pieces, now I need to figure out how much needs to be added at the ends of each one to create the back edge to the clasp

more parts of the dinosaur are finished --- all four legs have been knit now it's on to the feet, tail and the spikes

I've started another knitting project that I won't be able to show you until after Christmas since the person it's for reads my blog!

I'm making progress on my Christmas card project

my daughter used her Cricut machine to cut out the dogs and the sleds for me

I'm in the process of painting the sled runners with a silver gel and adding eye, nose and muzzle details on the dogs

they are coming along

and an actual finished project

and this one is for me!

this pattern was pretty easy to knit --- I like it!

I'm back to sewing on the big lap quilt too -- I'm about a third of the way through the quilting

time to get to it


2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Have fun wearing that sweater! But I confess I had this moment of thinking that's one odd-shaped bright orange bra there.

Nancy G said...

What Alison said!