Sunday, November 17, 2013

update on projects

I've been able to return to working on just about everything -- you can still see the spots where the needle went in and out of my finger, but it is nearly healed

I've been working on the "chain" for the blue necklace -- it's coming along

since this piece has been a "happening" instead of my usually more planned project, it has meant a lot of making it up as I go along -- it's looking good

knitting on the dinosaur parts is coming along -- pieces for both the front and back feet are finished and now I'm working on the many triangular spike parts

the quilting on the Christmas gift quilt is moving along, as is the knitting of the other Christmas project -- looking good

hoping to actually get to some of the art quilt work sometime this week -- we'll see

No comments: