Saturday, August 04, 2007

Final cake class...



Ta Da!

Last night was our last night of class, and this is what I put together. This is my first ever stacked cake, and I learned lots about using dowel rods to put it together.

On the way out of class it was raining, and in trying to keep the frosting from getting wet, I damaged the back edge of the top cake's edging, but it still looks pretty good.

So now I don't get to go back to class until January -- there's one more Wilton class (on fondant and gum paste) but between now that January I'm going to be a bit busy!


Today we're going to visit with my folks and see my sister, so I'll be knitting no doubt

time to hit the road!

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, Bev, looks good enough to not eat! hehe You want to keep it looking so nice!