Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the magic of a make over



BEFORE










and AFTER!




There was something just not quite right about the face on this little guy, and he had been sitting in a basket looking at me with those wistful eyes for quite a while.

Yesterday I took pity on him and gave him a make over.

I removed his tag and his bow, took off his ears and removed his eyes.

New, larger black eyes are set farther apart, and his face looks much better!!

This bear is much more of a traditional teddy than some of my more recent ones have been, but one needs to have variety in the inventory!!

Now that he's been "remade" he'll be making the trip to Kansas City for the Teddy Bear Jubilee.

4 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

cool transformation, Bev!

Nancy G said...

I think he looks MUCH better; good job!

Laura Lynn said...

Bev he looks wonderful!

And you're going to the TBJ? So am I!! How cool!!!!

Bev said...

thanks to you all! more coming soon.....