Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We're in a new publication.....

I was notified today by Violette Reid over at Peach Publishing that she has included one of my beading pieces in her current issue. If you'd like to take a look, you can click here to check it out.



We've spent a lot of time in the kitchen the past few days.

We put up a little batch of pickle relish (aren't those jars pretty?). You can read more about this adventure (and get our recipe) by going to Hattie's Kitchen.

I can also report that I have all of my cakes for my Friday class (which is the last one) and 3/4 of the cakes for the wedding in the freezer.




This little lovely is my latest completed knitting. Made up of 2 different kinds of cotton yarn, it has a wonderfully "nubby" texture and should be ideal for scrubbing those bits of food off the plates.

I have managed to get 2 bears stuffed and ready for finishing too....just so you know I'm not just sittin' in front of the cooler, drinkin' sweet tea!

Well, its time to get moving, places to go, people to annoy!!

No comments: