Monday, August 13, 2007

things brewing......

there will probably be "radio silence" for much of this week here in the studio as my daughter is getting married on Saturday (yes, THIS coming Saturday), and I will be busy with figuring out table set ups, decorating a wedding cake and doing flowers...I probably will not get a lot of other things done.

I'm still working on the quilting of the wedding quilt. Last night when I sat down to work on it I discovered that at some point I had gotten a little spot of blood on it (not sure how), so now we're trying various remedies to remove it without damaging the quilt ---- AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Any good hints here would be gratefully accepted!!

Time to get to it

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Oh, exciting times!! I'm sure everything will go great. Have a great week!!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I bet the wedding was wonderful!!