Thursday, July 23, 2009

and another square

this makes four since last week --- not bad

When my sister was here over the weekend, she brought along some very cool yarn to share, so this square is made with one of those yarns --- always nice to have new stuff to work with

I've been trying to start the lace work with the silk yarn I bought while I was in California, but so far it's been nothing but frustration. I'm thinking that like most things that are new I just haven't quite figured it out yet.

There has been good progress made on both the beading project and the giraffe piece (even though I picked out the original binding on the giraffe piece to change it!)

Yesterday I was feeling pretty good, so I got the new zebra stamp cut too ---- I hope to get him mounted so I can use the stamp soon.

time to get to it!

No comments: