Friday, July 10, 2009

new projects

As you may recall, yesterday I was babbling abount needing to start on a new project to get jazzed up to finish some old ones.

I can report that I did, and I am.

Although actually these drawings have been resurrected from about two years ago when I originally thought about this project then couldn't figure out how to do anything with it.

So, now that I'm more seriously working on beaded pieces that go into frames, it seemed logical to pull this out and reconsider it.

The plan is to create 5 pieces as a series in frames. There are two that got me started on this idea in the first place --- that very first one that is the theatre and the last one that is a bank.

We'll see where this goes.

Meantime, I started doing the embellishment on the giraffe print last night, and it's looking good!

No comments: