Wednesday, November 04, 2009

a visit from the (computer) doctor

it's almost as good as a visit from Santa! My sister and her husband (whom we refer to as the family computer doctor) came to visit yesterday, so now my computers have both been checked out and scanned and the most current versions of everything loaded --- whooo hoooo!! (who says doctors don't make house calls any more?!)

the lace scarf is all finished -- blocking one of these is amazing -- almost like magic

so now this is all ready to be wrapped for my friend in California, and it's on to the next project






fabric (brought to me by my sister) for another mystery project in process








the drawings are done --- now it's on to the coloring (got to LOVE coloring!)

then it will be time to print and laminate

lookin' good

No comments: