Monday, December 21, 2009

The Vest is done!

I finished it about 11:00 last night

(an hour at which I am usually asleep, but we started watching a Christmas program at 10, and it was so good, I was still awake at midnight when it ended --- a really rare thing for me!)

so, I didn't have the heart to make him wait until Christmas -- I let him try it on and it fits PERFECTLY!!

and there is still a bit of this yarn left --- I'm thinking about combining it with some black yarn and trying to figure out the whole "knitting figurals" thing --- maybe hearts and flowers --- to make a vest for me (another rare thing when I make something for myself!)

today it's time to "pack the sleigh" for the trip over the mountain and through the town to our daughter's house we go!

meantime I need to do laundry!

time to move it!!

No comments: