Thursday, March 09, 2006
That's right folks, I finished a piece!! Got all of the neck band complete then attached all of the leaves last night.....it looks so cool. Only had one problem with the attaching part, one of the silver leaves split at the top so I couldn't use it, so instead of 5 silver leaves there are only 3....the even number looked strange, so I took off another one too.
Today I will be getting the DH to set some little tiny rubies in gold settings to attach to the icon piece then I can start beading that.
And of course there is still the kick line to get stuffed.
Also need to spend some time packing up the bears and jewelry for Saturday's show.
Wow, lots to do, better get busy!!