Sunday, March 19, 2006


on the Icon. Spent about 3 hours working on the sleeves of the Madonna...it looks so amazing. The pictures don't really show the sparkle of these wonderful glass beads.

Also spent some time the last 2 days taking some pictures of animals to submit to a magazine. This is an activity that I approach with ambivalence ..... I really want to get pictures of my pieces out, but this is a very time consuming and frustrating part of the process .... I just have to keep at it tho', certainly don't have the luxury of being able to pay someone else to do this for me.

Today I started putting the paint on the "ice flow" for the piece we've been working on for almost 2 months. This is the last part, since the animals are all finished and waiting for the ice to freeze (instead of melt?!)

Lots of paper work still to get finished, so I better get back at it!

No comments: