Thursday, November 09, 2006

#11



Finished another one yesterday! Only one to go, and I saved the hardest one for last....it has 40 pieces...YIKES!!

Looking good tho', can't wait to start attaching them to the back ground.



Work is continuing on the cross. I have completed about 1/3 of the beading, so I should have no problem finishing it by Dec 1.

Got an order from my web site that is going to England!! Now that was a cool thing. Also a reminder that I need to update a couple of the pages on my web site to mark which things are no longer available and to put up new stuff.

Spent about 2 hours yesterday working for my accounting client, and will probably do likewise today. At this rate I should have everything done early next week and then be able to just "coast" through the end of the month which will give me time to write a Christmas letter, start addressing cards and start decorating the house.

I got my flu shot on Monday and have felt sort of "blah" most of the week....at least I haven't felt really sick like DH did.....its just annoying not to have the usual energy to get things done.

Guess its time to get busy, I have 3 Ebay packages to mail this morning too.....

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Too cute! And way cool about England. =D