Monday, November 13, 2006

#12!!!



TA DA!!! Finished car #12 last night....as you can see, I truly did save the most difficult one for last.

Today I hope to get all of them pressed and pinned down (and then basted) to the quilt top so I can start on that part of the appliqueing.

The beading on the cross is almost finished too, so I will be trying to get that on to its backing the next couple of days.

You may have noticed a new picture on my profile....actually this is a picture that is about 10 years old, but it is one of the few I've had taken that I actually like...I think it looks like it will work on a dust jacket of a book....(it doesn't hurt to dream about that!)

Anyway, today will be full of life's mundane things.....tax paperwork, laundry, a trip to the pharmacy for DH's meds.....{sigh} hope to squeeze in the fun part of creating!!

No comments: