Wednesday, November 29, 2006

another project complete

and just in time for the show we are doing this weekend at the Ukranian Catholic Church in Denver.

This began as a wood egg that I painted with two coats of white paint then worked seed beads in the pattern over the entire surface.

I definately learned a lot about working over curved surfaces with beads do this one!!

Looks pretty good I think


Progress continues on the car quilt. I have about 2/3 of the track re-attached to the "in field" and then on to the "stands" around the outside of the track. Then I can get back to where I should have been the beginning of the week -- the borders -- at least I know exactly what I want to do there.

Meantime, a new quilt idea is forming in the back of my head...

We now have 5 of the 9 trees up and decorated. Moving right along!! I promise to get pictures taken of them all and get them posted as soon as we have them all up.

time to get busy

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, you have lots of patience. That egg is so cool!

Bev said...

Thanks Kelly.....its actually very soothing to work on....when things are going well at least!