Sunday, November 12, 2006

another day, another dime



So, one more show down and 2 more to go before Christmas.

This was another high school show, supposedly not in as "good" an area as the one we did a couple of weeks ago, but we made more money at this one.

Once again the beaded cuff bracelet was a big hit, so I'm glad I have already ordered in more brass cuffs so I can make up some more of those before the spring shows.

Also sold some animals....2 frogs and the prototype sheep, so I'll be making up another sheep too.

Next week's show should be even better if everyone that has told me they will be there actually shows up. I do have one for sure sale there tho', the lady that ordered a flamingo, and I'll actually have 2 for her to choose from.

One of the best things to be said about the school shows is that we get lots of young strong help for carry in and carry out....it sure saves a lot of pain the day after!!




Meantime, during the slow times of the show, I finally finished the stitching on the toucan, so I will be able to finish him up this week too. YEAH!

Well, I still have lots of paper work to do from the show, so I better get with it.....

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Cute toucan! And I really like the new pic, Bev. =D