Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another finished object!



I had been fiddling with making something with bigger beads and came up with this piece.

This one is made with the same technique that the eye glass lanyards are, but instead of size 11 seed beads I used 'E' beads (which are about a size 6 or bigger).

This morning I sent off pictures to a magazine to see if they might be interested in the project for publication.



And this project is all packed up, ready to go out to the mail box tomorrow morning -- complete package includes complete instructions, a bio, a photo of me (ACK!), etc., etc., in the hope of having this one published in a magazine too.

meantime, back in the studio, the slogging continues -- one bear being stitched together, one having beads applied to the feet, and all those birds awaiting their closing and finishing -- time to add a count down to the show to my side bar!

Today we're going off to visit with my folks and pick up RX and get ready for the possibility of snow starting late tonight ..... at least I have lots of things to work on!

No comments: