Friday, February 01, 2008

New Stuff in Etsy Shop



Both of these eye glass cords are now available from my Etsy Shop.



You can use the link at the top right of the blog to go take a look!

Yesterday we did "de-Christmas-ing" in the living room -- the tree will come down today and the boxes of ornaments will be packed so I can use the big table again (hurrah!)

Can't wait to get back to the quilt project, but I need that table!!

Meantime I started on a badge lanyard for me so I have somewhere to hang my id when we do shows -- the eye glass cords gave me the idea, but I'm making this a bit thicker -- and of course, since its for me, its RED!

Finished stitching another animal yesterday too. I now have a flamingo and a black sheep left to sew (oh yeah, and 18 little shreddie bears), so I'll be into the stuffing/finishing stage on animals soon!!

Need to do a little shopping, pick up RX and maybe a printer cartridge today.

Time to get rollin'

No comments: