Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In case I have to show those stinkin' badges....



I now have someplace to hang them from!

I hate doing a show and having credentials that I have to wear all the time and having to figure out where to pin them on my clothes so they don't bug me or get damaged or whatever

This is my solution

Lovely loop of a blend of red size 11 seed beads whipped together with right angle weave with the lovely little loop at the end to accomodate the clip on a badge holder

mmmmmmmm, no more pinning to my clothes! and its the length I want it to be.....

yup, its a GOOD thing!!

oh yeah, if you want one for your very own (in any color you like!), drop me a note and we'll get 'er done!

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

'Tis definitely lovely! Have you considered making scissor or rotary cutter fobs? It would be great to be able to easily identify my stuff at a glance when I'm at quilt group or a class...

Bev said...

hmmmm, now that's something to consider -- what would the specifics be? (length, attachment method, etc)