Sunday, April 13, 2008

all the king's horses and all the king's men...



well, it actually was just little ol' me with my scissors and a fresh roll of scotch tape, but the angels are back together again

You can see the lines where the individual blocks are, but that's ok, especially since this is just the color mark up (full size) to guide me as I put the thing together

next step -- create the black and white full size line drawing that will help me create the actual pattern pieces --- maybe today, maybe not



Elphie is the chief supervisor for this project (and every other project that goes on too!) I loved this -- it looks like she's creating a bit of jewelry of her own -- note the fabric "bracelet" around her right "wrist" -- cute Elphie, very cute!

meantime, yesterday's activities were interrupted by a trip to the hardware store....more about that in "random thoughts" later

after thinking about the bear face overnight I came up with a new idea that I hope to test out today -- think wizard.......

onward and upward!

No comments: