Friday, April 04, 2008

new doodles and goodies on the doorstep



Here then is the latest beginning of a paperdoll series --- can you imagine it?

Costumes for Easter Bunnie, Beach Bunnie, Snow Bunnie, Dumb Bunnie (maybe not) and EVIL BUNNIE!

the paperdolls I made my mother at Christmas time started off this way, so who knows what might happen next!!




This box arrived on my doorstep yesterday from my sister......

wonderful assortment of wool yarn to be knit into vests and mittens and hats for charity

and, yes, BLUE KOOLAID!!! lots of blue koolaid -- oh and notice there is white yarn in the box, the better to play with the koolaid -- this will be a lot of fun!!

time to get busy!

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Ooh, Evil Bunnie...be afraid, be VERY afraid!

Let me know how that mohair blend boucle yarn knits up; hopefully it won't be too much of a pain.

Bev said...

yes, I understand that the Evil Bunnie had something to do with a knee surgery and a bad reaction to valium -- that's definately something to be afraid of!

I'm thinking vests for the boucle -- on nylon needles!