Monday, April 07, 2008

Ok, I'm going to send it in......

I spent some time writing the required narrative for the 5x5 quilt square and I think its ready now for me to put the package together and get it in the mail

{I rediscovered why I do most of my writing on my computer keyboard -- after writing about half a page, even using my fountain pen which requires no "push", my hand and wrist start feeling like they are being attacked by an entire pin cushion's worth of pins -- not so conducive to doing much writing. I guess when I decide to take myself somewhere to do some writing I'll have to consider toting the laptop.}

Anyway, I'm happy to have finished the narrative. It actually sounds pretty good.

Lots of pins removed from the quilt yesterday as I got the main design in one of the quadrants all quilted and now am working on the "fill". So far the effect of the quilting from the back is working out pretty well -- I just have to check frequently to make sure the top (which is the bottom as I'm quilting) stays smooth.

So, who knows what will get done today (besides the laundry!)

into the fray

No comments: