Sunday, March 08, 2009

When last we saw our hero

she had been "helping out" in the garage with the bench building that the DH was working on

Today's adventure of the "great speckled dog" is the result of her "assistance" while the DH cooked dinner last night

Got to love the flour spots!!

And you can tell from this pose that she was just worn out by her kitchen helper duties ---- mmmmm, time for a snooze!

Yes, so mellow, she is virtually sedated


Yesterday was another of those days where I worked on a number of projects, but since nothing is complete (except another piece of the Unidentified Christmas Project, which will not be shown here), there are no pictures

The tiger eye necklace I've been reworking is moving right along. I've got about 2/3 of the chain complete, which means it should be done soon --- possibly even today.

The first leg of the giraffe is progressing nicely. Last night I worked about 15 rows of the patterning -- at the end I worked a row that I had to turn right around and pick out because I had read the chart from the wrong side -- a sure sign I was too tired to work on that any longer! It is looking really good, and I'm hoping to finish up that leg today.

I've also made some good progress on the afghan square. And did some work on the designs for the quilted leaf project.

and just because I did that whole new page full of doodles, I'm thinking about the Christmas present I want to make for my mother this year, and may actually start on that soon too

can't ever have too many irons in the fire is my motto

No comments: